Adult General Services
At Bath Street Dental Practice, we believe wholly that prevention is better than cure and that our primary role is ensuring you are equipped with the knowledge and skills to keep your mouth as healthy as possible.
At your dental health check, we will examine for problems not just with your teeth, but also:
- Check for infections in the head and neck region
- Check the soft tissues inside of your mouth for issues, including an oral cancer screening
- Check the health of the gums surrounding your teeth
- Check your existing dental work for signs of wear, cracks, leaks
- Check your teeth for signs of cracks, decay, wear
- Check your bite and any signs of tooth grinding
Following the comprehensive check, we will discuss our findings with you so the you can understand what issues there may be at present, or what may cause you an issue in the future.
Should you require any treatment, we will discuss all of the available options with you and answer any questions you have. We will never sell you or pressure you to choose a certain treatment, but instead advise and guide you towards making the best treatment decision for you.