COVID lockdown 3.0 - we remain open!
Despite the announcement that we are to enter yet another lockdown, Bath Street Dental Practice will remain fully operational. Of course this doesn’t mean it is business as usual as we have made several important changes in order to keep our staff and patients safe during their time at the practice. These include:
- Installation of ventilation and air purification equipment
- Pre-screening all patients for symptoms of COVID prior to arrival
- Temperature screening of all staff and patients on arrival
- Staggered appointment times to allow for social distancing of patients in the practice
- Enhanced cleaning measures of the surgeries and waiting areas
- Enhanced personal protective equipment for staff
In addition to these measures, all of our team have now had their first COVID vaccine and are awaiting the booster dose.
We know that it is an uncertain and scary time for all, but we are confident that our team is doing all in their power to ensure that you will be safe when you visit the practice. We have all seen the impact COVID has had on routine medical care, and dentistry is no different. We strongly believe that it is vital to continue to offer routine examinations and treatment at this time to ensure that small problems do not develop into larger problems.
If you have any concerns about your dental health or an upcoming visit, our reception team will be more than happy to put your mind at ease. Please contact us on 01235 520101 or email email@example.com